Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to all Goldwing Owners!

I just got my 2012 GL1800 two days ago and one of the first to be delivered in Malaysia. I got mine in white without the airbag and my first long trip will be to Thailand for the Songkran water festival in February.

I am looking to spec up this new baby. One of the things I am looking for is a bluetooth system for the iPhone to connect with the GL1800. What options do I have?.

Look forward for any kind of advise especially in preparation for that long trip across the border.

Ride Safe!

Raz

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Happy New Year from the NorthWest Corner of the U.S.A..
I ride a 1500 can't help out with tech stuff for the 1800. Keep us posted on your trip.

·
Super Moderator
11,889 Posts
Happy New Year and welcome to the forum. I can't help much either, I ride a 1200. :eek:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Happy New Year from California. We need pics! I write this before I start celebrating and my typing jdi[ aslkae haf;q jwarej 0l;kb ahulkj vhjj;l.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Happy New Year and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new Wing.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome and Happy New Year from Pa. Congrats on the new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania and congrats on your brand new Wing. Ride safe and have a Happy New Year...

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , congrats on the new wing

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
hello rax from malaysia, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
welcome to the site. I'd check with J&M (they're a site sponsor) and/or Sierra Electronics for the bluetooth stuff. Do lots of homework before you make a choice.

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....Malaysia??? What's the farthest you can ride in Malaysia??

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Happy New Year Raz. Welcome and enjoy the forum. Lots of really nice people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
happy new year

I also just purchased a 2012 goldwing in red...drove bike home day after christmas glad it has heated grips and seat as it was cold out..I live in pittsburgh area of pennsylvania..my last bike was a harley with 1450 cc this goldwing would smoke that bike...the power and ride are top shelf love this bike its a keeper..enjoy your new ride..Dan

·
Registered
8 Posts
I spoke to John from J & M Audio during the Tucson Convention and he told me he is coming out with a new Bluetooth kit the first of the year. I have no details, but you may want to check with him to see what he is up to.

[email protected]

Randall

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
Hi Razlan!

Welcome to the GWOF! Yes, please share photos of your trip, as most of us have not seen your part of the world. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF fellowship and good technical and fun information.

Tatanka (fellow new member)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts