Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok a fellow and myself are having a descussion about these ;Tell me what you think like or dislike guy thing or girl thing???????:cool: or :eek:

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I think they are great for Harley riders and 6 year olds. It would be a sin to put them on a GW. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Not for me...

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Well an Ole Fossil is a bad one to ask cause I don't even like all that chrome tinsel (Sorry R.R.) that most of you guys put on.

But I will say that Baskin Robbins made 31 Flavors for just such a reason. Carry on with the fringe if it's your thing.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
i agree with fossil on the fringe

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Still see lots of HDs with the grip fringes on out here, there's a description over in Ireland to describe my thoughts on them but it's not appropriate for this crowd and our rules:eek:. Best thing I like on my bars are my hands.;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
i had them on my Harley. I bought them cuz the seat and bags had it, and the bike was an odd color. so I ran into some for $5 (I bet you didnt think you could buy a hd part for 5, thats how gawdy they were) the same color the bike was, I mean, I HAD to buy them. once I got them, had to put em on.

All that being said, I dont think they visually fit that well on GW. Im with fossil on all the stuphffff.

Ive already stripped a couple of chrome additions I didnt like (getting old anyway and didnt look that nice). and im going to cover a lot of the wood grain with leather, cuz even allll that dash wood grain is a bit much for me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Don't like them #1 they are a distraction,and #2 are for tricycles.I feel the same about the coats with them ,looks stupid .

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
No for Goldwings.
Yes for certain model Harley bikes.
Yes for children's bicycles and tricycles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.