Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the phrases that kids come up with - pure joy.

So my 2 1/2 year old daughter is climbing all over our family trike (can't keep her off it) while dad is staring at the engine and muttering to himself about how he doesn't understand why it coughs and splutters over 3500rpm. "its only half what it should do" I say. She says "it only goes half way to the moon daddy!"

Anyone know how i can get all the way to the moon?

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
The moon rotates at 10 miles per hour compared to the earth's rotation of 1000 miles per hour. Slow down .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The moon rotates at 10 miles per hour compared to the earth's rotation of 1000 miles per hour. Slow down .
I am trying to slow down (after all i am 48 now) but the adrenaline keeps pumping. I figure that the further i get from the earth the slower i will rotate so i must travel in a nice expanding corkscrew motion.

However i still need help on why my machine is misfiring above 3500 rpm lol - maybe i need to post a new thread lol?

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
I am trying to slow down (after all i am 48 now) but the adrenaline keeps pumping. I figure that the further i get from the earth the slower i will rotate so i must travel in a nice expanding corkscrew motion.

However i still need help on why my machine is misfiring above 3500 rpm lol - maybe i need to post a new thread lol?
I remember the roaring forties.The corkscrew motion helps. Remember, " righty tighty, lefty loosey. Do you prefer red or white ? A new thread may be in order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts