Honda Goldwing Forum banner
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,228 Posts
Hat arrived.!! Thanks Dustin.

Hey Fat Head, I mean Big Head, you lose your razor.?? LOL

It must be the Labor Day weekend "thing to (not) do".

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Man do you look old in that hat GWK.............. :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
5,228 Posts
Man do you look old in that hat GWK.............. :popcorn:
Thanks Pal...

I AM OLD, just not as old as YOU.!! HAHAHAHAHA :wink2:

:x

Actually, remember, I just put 1100 miles on my wing and I have just not been sleeping well. I do much better in my own bed than in Hotels.

Reactions: fossil92

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
@Chopin;
Neither of you are as mature as me.

I was going to add I'm in the same mature boat, but then............

·
Premium Member
5,228 Posts
List

WARWGN's Orig post, with addition:

Numbering gets tricky for you and I....

So here is what I think:

Mark and Dustin are #1
Terry and Ken are #2
Doc and Tom S. are #3
Bill, Tom M., and Gordo are #4

Dustin and Erica #1 Two up
Bill and Janice #2 Two up
Tom and Maureen #3 Two up

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Laura and I along with Terry and Sandy Cooper should have earned a hat for 2 up on the return trip from Ohio.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Laura and I along with Terry and Sandy Cooper should have earned a hat for 2 up on the return trip from Ohio.

You'll get the hats and the numbers. Heckuva run you four did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hallct

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Dustin,
I sent you pm with rec right after the ride.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Just a quick check, I think everybody has got their hats, if I have missed anyone (Not Phil or Steve) please post it here and I will contact you. I also think we had a new hat earned after the PA M&G, need to post that story with details so we can enjoy it.

After Steve gets back from over the pond I think Phil and I should join him and we get a ride in to finally qualify them to get some hats!!

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Just a quick check, I think everybody has got their hats, if I have missed anyone (Not Phil or Steve) please post it here and I will contact you. I also think we had a new hat earned after the PA M&G, need to post that story with details so we can enjoy it.

After Steve gets back from over the pond I think Phil and I should join him and we get a ride in to finally qualify them to get some hats!!
Or you could do the ride with one of them, just to torture the other.:Suspicious:

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Sounds like a fun Idea, Hey Phil feel like making a run to Jacksonville FL or maybe Tampa and back. We could meet in Birmingham for a start, maybe get Speedy to tag along.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Sounds like a fun Idea, Hey Phil feel like making a run to Jacksonville FL or maybe Tampa and back. We could meet in Birmingham for a start, maybe get Speedy to tag along.
I have a few things I am adding before I dare do another long ride.
1. A BrakeAway Cruise Control
2. V Stream Windshield
3. A new helmet.
I gotta save up a little first.
I am still struggling with a pinched nerve. I did something replacing a keg at the bar before I left for Coudersport. That made for a tough run. Once I get all of that done, then we can talk Iron Butt. Until then Steve and I will have to be satisfied with the title

GWOF IB ORIGINALS.:kat:

Reactions: WARWGN

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I have a few things I am adding before I dare do another long ride.
1. A BrakeAway Cruise Control
2. V Stream Windshield
3. A new helmet.
I gotta save up a little first.
I am still struggling with a pinched nerve. I did something replacing a keg at the bar before I left for Coudersport. That made for a tough run. Once I get all of that done, then we can talk Iron Butt. Until then Steve and I will have to be satisfied with the title

GWOF IB ORIGINALS.:kat:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
OK, finally Superdave and I are each getting one of those dag-gone GWOF Iron Butt hats!! 400 miles to go on the Lower Great Lakes 1,000.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Awesome!!!!!!!

81 - 100 of 111 Posts