Honda Goldwing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Tom, bring Darren and Gordo down here on an IBA run. We can sit around the pool and have a couple beers afterwards. That way Dustin can give y'all a hat in person.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Tom, bring Darren and Gordo down here on an IBA run. We can sit around the pool and have a couple beers afterwards. That way Dustin can give y'all a hat in person.

What if I rode back and forth to your's and Dustin's house until my odometer read 1000? Would I get a hat then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
@EFINREF

Only if someone's with you the whole time.

;)

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
@EFINREF;
"What if I rode back and forth to your's and Dustin's house until my odometer read 1000? Would I get a hat then?"

Oh, we can do better than that. I'll ride with you. Let's pick a date this fall.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I'll ride to your house and we can start there!

·
Premium Member
5,228 Posts
What if I rode back and forth to your's and Dustin's house until my odometer read 1000? Would I get a hat then?

Hey Phil, if you started this whole GWOF IB ride thing then you could have made the rules and you could have given yourself a hat. I guess since Dustin formed it, we gotta follow his rules. He's the keeper of the cap's. :wink2:

Come on up here, bring Mark, I will ride the remaining miles with yall and buy you both lunch or dinner... :smile2:

I've got my next IB brewing, but South is the wrong direction this time.

Mark, you are almost 1200 miles from me via MapQuest. I didn't think it was that far.. What town you in Phil?

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
@GoldWingKing;
Mark, you are almost 1200 miles from me via MapQuest. I didn't think it was that far.. What town you in Phil?

Tom,
His location is a secret, well guarded by a wife with a shotgun. I usually meet him at the I-59 exit at Collinsville. That looks like an 826 mile run up to your area;
https://goo.gl/maps/oH3g8w4v6u32

I'm game Phil.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hey big daddy, i'll be in Faribault, MN. next year to watch the finish of the IBA rally

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Reactions: detdrbuzzard

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Hey Phil, if you started this whole GWOF IB ride thing then you could have made the rules and you could have given yourself a hat. I guess since Dustin formed it, we gotta follow his rules. He's the keeper of the cap's. :wink2:

Come on up here, bring Mark, I will ride the remaining miles with yall and buy you both lunch or dinner... :smile2:

I've got my next IB brewing, but South is the wrong direction this time.

Crossville Al is where I get my mail.
I am in for an IBA with you Tom.......I give you my word on it.

Reactions: GoldWingKing

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
@EFINREF;
"What if I rode back and forth to your's and Dustin's house until my odometer read 1000? Would I get a hat then?"

Oh, we can do better than that. I'll ride with you. Let's pick a date this fall.

Okay boys my Fall break is from Oct 15-19. I would love find a route that catches the corner of the Sunshine state.

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
@EFINREF;
Okay boys my Fall break is from Oct 15-19. I would love find a route that catches the corner of the Sunshine state.

https://goo.gl/maps/q3LEH8isBt52

But I have a Forest FMO meeting that week, you sure about the dates? October 15 is on a Saturday. The week before I'm in Atlanta and I may take my bike over there for a meeting. Depends on if anyone is going with me or not. I might can work it out for Saturday and Sunday.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
@crownfire
Yeah the dates are right. Our break is actually 3 days 17,18 and 19. I just added the 15th and 16th to it.
Ain't that the way things work.....Work is an ugly word.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Got my hat today ,
I know my head looks big but the hat is small ??? , thanks Dustin

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
RULES!!!
Rules are made to be broken.

Thats called being BANNED.:surprise::smile2::wink2:

·
Registered
653 Posts
hey big daddy, i'll be in Faribault, MN. next year to watch the finish of the IBA rally

I just checked out the website for this event... 11 days riding for 11,000 MILES! Yeow! With a solo rider entry fee of a mere $2075, or $2450 for a 2 up team. US funds only, please. And I thought the 1000 mile deal was challenging.

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
61 - 80 of 111 Posts