Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a GW with what seemed to be a suitcase attached vertically to the rear of the GW. Obviously it was on a rack to the receiver. The suitcase was a hardbag and the length was from the receiver to the top of the trunk and the width seemed to be just inside the tail lights. I have a picture but it has an individual in it so I will not post it and I haven't yet been able to contact poster of the pic.

I have been attempting to find out the manufacturer, etc but my web searches only produce the regular type bags. "Pakit Rat" makes a rack and bag for the receiver but not this big. I know the above is a vague description but if anyone knows of such a setup and can provide me any info it will be greatly appreciated. I want to evaluate this setup versus a trailer.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
401 Posts
There might be other brands besides the Pakit. It could have been something the individual fabricated himself or had done. Or, he may have welded extensions onto the pakit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am sure it would work, but what does it make your wing look like? A picture of an overloaded pick-up comes to mind, and it aint very pretty. Sorry, I,ll just take what will fit in the bags and trunk, along with the special bag I bought that attaches to the kurakyn luggage rack. Motels are expensive, but it just shortens the trip to a financially suitable project. Good look my friend. Ted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts