Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the gonger on my grimlin bell broke off will it still keep grimlins away :confused::D

·
Administrator
15,315 Posts
Nope. If someone hasn't gifted you one by August let me know. I'll bring one to you, if I make it there....

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it does make noise once in awhile like when the bell hits the rim

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like some of the other got you covered Doc.
you are correct ron but i do have an extra bell that dan from CGW sent. we had a grimlin bell exchange on that forum

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Remember not to get them wet.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
If ya can't ride in the rain, ya can't ride! Lemme know if someone needs a bell, I have a couple left over from my trip last year.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
I carry 2 or 3 with me all the time incase I meet another rider on the road that I like, I'll offer them a Bell. sorry don't give them out to all, met some I wish I hadn't met, no Bell prize for them.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
203 Posts
If ya can't ride in the rain, ya can't ride! Lemme know if someone needs a bell, I have a couple left over from my trip last year.

As we are new to riding can I ask "what is a grimlin bell?"
Ride with the angels surrounding you!
God bless,
Angelmammaw

·
Administrator
15,315 Posts
Angelmammaw, here ya go:

Gremlin Bells guard us bikers against the nefarious little imps that love to stowaway on our bikes. The gremlins love to hitch rides on motorcycles, but they also enjoy creating havoc in various forms: burned out signal bulbs, dead batteries, and loose bolts are just a small sampling of the problems those diabolical miscreants employ in their fun and games.

Evil Road Gremlins can't live in the presence of the bell. Bells are road gremlins' equivalent to a siren. Every road gremlin is drawn to the hollow of a bell, and if the spirit gets too close to the bell, the gremlin cannot help but climb inside of the bell. Among other things, their hearing is supersensitive, so the constant ringing of the bell and the confined space drives them insane. They lose their grip and eventually fall to the roadway. And now you know where potholes come from.

A gift of a gremlin bell from one biker to another is all it takes to harbor the shroud of protection against the frustrations wrought by the gremlins. With the bell mounted on your bike, you will always ride knowing that you have a friend looking in your rear view

·
Registered
203 Posts
Angelmammaw, here ya go:

Gremlin Bells guard us bikers against the nefarious little imps that love to stowaway on our bikes. The gremlins love to hitch rides on motorcycles, but they also enjoy creating havoc in various forms: burned out signal bulbs, dead batteries, and loose bolts are just a small sampling of the problems those diabolical miscreants employ in their fun and games.

Evil Road Gremlins can't live in the presence of the bell. Bells are road gremlins' equivalent to a siren. Every road gremlin is drawn to the hollow of a bell, and if the spirit gets too close to the bell, the gremlin cannot help but climb inside of the bell. Among other things, their hearing is supersensitive, so the constant ringing of the bell and the confined space drives them insane. They lose their grip and eventually fall to the roadway. And now you know where potholes come from.

A gift of a gremlin bell from one biker to another is all it takes to harbor the shroud of protection against the frustrations wrought by the gremlins. With the bell mounted on your bike, you will always ride knowing that you have a friend looking in your rear view
Thanks for the info Mark. I am one of those the do BELIEVE in angels, fairies, gremlins, dragons etc. because this world is made up of alot of things. That is probably why my Trike has had so many issues, the guy we bought it from never had anyone like him enough to give him a gremlin bell.
God bless and ride with the angels surrounding you!
Angelmammaw-aka Pat

·
Registered
674 Posts
How much are these? I have gremlins running amuck everywhere.:eek:

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
I've had one on every bike I've owned, given to me by riding friends or my wife. The one I have now has the word Love given to me by my lovely wife Debra. Would'nt leave home home without it.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
I still have mine Doc. Let me know if you still need one, I will return the favor.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
For all your viewing pleasure.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much are these? I have gremlins running amuck everywhere.:eek:
you cannotbuyyour own grimlin bell someone has to gift it to you.
thanks rick but dan from CGW sent me a new bell last month

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.