Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've given away several Gremlin Bells over the years (most recently to my b-in-law for his Superhawk on his b-day and a member here) but had never had one of my own. Lo and behold the b-in-law returned the favour and got me this beautiful pewter one with a logo on it as an early return b-day gift to me. I hung it from the arm of the brake pedal; I'll post a pic when I roll the bike out of the garage this w/e for the fall picture run.
Anyhoo, what I'm wondering is: How many of you have the bells on your bikes? I've seen a few and know of a few, but just trying to get an idea how many peeps actually do have them. I mean Wings are famous for all the "bells" and whistles right?

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
i have one on each wing

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
I have one on my key chain

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
My current Wing doesn't have one. :(

The 1200 had one.

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
sans bell & always have been.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Mine is in the trunk. That's stupid. As a matter of fact it was in the trunk when I went down to the Tail of the Dragon.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Have mine hanging off the floor board mount on the left side.

I also have 3 or 4 in the trunk for gifts. Sorry I missed you not having one budoka.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Have had one on the entire time

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
No bell......my daughter gave me a frog....got em on the radio antenna....he waves at folks when I go by...

Mark

·
Registered
473 Posts
Have one on the right case guard, wife gave it to me when we got the bike last year.

·
Super Moderator
7,612 Posts
A 'Gremlin Bell Exchange' would be nice, I've given a bunch out to members here when they said they didn't have one.

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Val, if you remember, I tried the 'Pay it Forward' and it failed. :(

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Here's a picture of the frog my daughter gave me.......

Mark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Gotta love Bugs Bunny...

Mark

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.