Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the history of the gremlin bells and I would liketo place one or two on my bike I was thinking of one on each side hanging from the saddle bags . From what I have been told by former riders I'm not allowed to buy my own? Is this true as I wanted to get a P.O.W one and the Brest Cancer ones I found on Amazon. I was thinking that they would be the best first personal modification I made to the bike.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
The myth goes that it works if you buy your own but the bell will have more power to ward off the road gremlins if someone who loves you gives you the bell(s). My wife gave me 2 of them for the Wing......then again she rides on the back a lot.......does that still count as a gift or does that mean that they were not a gift???? Oh well, they're still hanging there on the helmet hooks on the back of the bike and no crashes yet so I guess they're working.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
According to the legend:If you buy a gremlin bell of your own, the power works. If you receive one as a gift, the powerful magic of the bell is doubled. The one on my Wing was given to me.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
And if you hang 6 on your bike it's like the cows comeing home, and it can drive the dogs nuts.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
"..........To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells
From the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells -
From the jingling and the tinkling of the bells." ~ P.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Trike Lady is the best, she is gifting me a bell. What a sweet heart.
I sure hope she finds a job as great as her heart.When I recover financially from my upcoming surgery I will gift 20 bells in like kindness.
While recovering I will be find a way to etch GWOF on these bells to show my respect and love to this forum and it's members.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
"..........To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells
From the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells -
From the jingling and the tinkling of the bells." ~ P.
You have a little too much wine there Chop? :eek:

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Oh, shat! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Trike Lady is the best, she is gifting me a bell. What a sweet heart.
I sure hope she finds a job as great as her heart.When I recover financially from my upcoming surgery I will gift 20 bells in like kindness.
While recovering I will be find a way to etch GWOF on these bells to show my respect and love to this forum and it's members.
The bell has left Ormond Beach today. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Thank you Trikelady I will not forget about your kind gesture.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i cant wait to buy some bells and gift them out myself. I wish i could etch because i'd make them have the Gw simble

·
Registered
674 Posts
I got my bell today!! Thank you very much Trike lady.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.