Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, obviously! Bought my brand new 2010 Pearl Yellow GW one week ago. Only have 802 miles on it so far, but looking forward to thousands. Previously owned a Honda ST1300, which I loved, but decided to "grow up".

Looking forward to learning lots more about the new bike and events to travel to!

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to GWOF FigsGW. My previous ride was an ST as well, the latest Wing was the Missus idea (yeah right, tough sell for me) as she didn't care for the seat on the ST, no speakers in the back, too small a backrest....

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
hello figsgw, welcome to GWOF. i was looking at st1100's and 1300's before getting my 1200 wing. it wasn't a matter of growing up but slowing down

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
11,808 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. We know you'll enjoy many thousands of miles on the Wing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. You will love the wing. I went from an 1100 to a 1500 over the winter,and i must say there is a big difference.Again, welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts