Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick intro, I'm JR, I live in the DFW area and purchased my first Gold Wing about a 2-weeks ago. While not my first bike, definitely my biggest and most comfortable bike.

1996 GL1500SE

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , when you can post some pictures and share your wing with us , very good people on this forum

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Hey JR, glad to have you on the Forum. You will enjoy that Wing more every time you ride. They don't come any better. Ride SAFE.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Mansfield, Texas. I don't know what part of DFW you are in but my wife and I are members of the GWRRA (Gold Wing Road Riders Association) Chapter M in Mansfield, Texas. We have a very active chapter and do group rides almost every weekend. You are welcome to join us for a meeting or a ride to determine if you might want to be a part of the group.

Check out our website www.txmoonlighters.com

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
JRH, another welcome to the forum and the Goldwing Nation, this time from Grand Prairie. I'm also a member of ChM. I actually knew of Bevamn from this forum before he joined ChM. If you like riding with others, whether a few or several, this is a good place to meet some like-minded riders. I've already ridden with DanB and will soon have rides with others.

ChM has members from Burleson, Justin, North Richland Hills, Duncanville and on and on. Some of them are actually closer to other chapters but they like our group and find its worth the extra distance. We are always open to visitors or new riders joining us for a good time.

And the forum has members with a wealth of knowledge on the internal workings of a motorcycle and good roads in every part of the country. Look over the forum and you'll realize you have found a goldmine to enhance your Goldwing experience.

Take care and ride safe, Randy

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Howdy JR from east Texas in Troup near Tyler.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, fun place hang out when your not riding. :)

Hey Administration, and Moderators. They let another one of those Texas fellers in. :D Soon it will be the TGWOF:rolleyes:

Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Premium Member
24,115 Posts
Given the preponderance of TX Wing riders here JR , you're bound to stumble over a few at the local watering hole.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello jrh, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Greetings & enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....Wow!!! the Texas folks came out of the wood work. If our local Dallas area Remax Agent shows up....we should be set.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Hmmmm, JR from Dallas.....sounds like a TV show to me...Welcome from a tad south of ya. Enjoy the forum...:D Isaac

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy your Wing and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. The 1500 is a fantastic machine.

P.M. sent.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome JR. If you keep having probs posting the pics, drop one of us a PM and we'll help you along. Hey, we didn't see you back on TV on Wednesday did we?;)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....Wow!!! the Texas folks came out of the wood work. If our local Dallas area Remax Agent shows up....we should be set.

Present and accounted for....welcome to the Forum, JR, from Allen, Texas. Don't know what part of DFW you're located in, but would welcome the opportunity to ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.