Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I just picked up a 2005 HGW 30th Anniversary model in Blue.

My wife got it for me.

I have been riding a 2006 Honda Shadow Sabre in Titanium Flames.

Big difference!

This is my new baby on the trailer ready to go home with me.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Mode of transport

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Nice rig; and a heck of a nice wife! I have the anniversary edition in silver--love it. Welcome to the Forum from Texas.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Great to have another Arizonian on board. I was stationed at the MCAS back in the 70's and it was there I discovered that deep down inside I'm a desert rat. I came this close to buying a 30th Anniversary, but my wife said you can have any color as long as it's white. Nice part about where you live is the fact that you can cross the river and have another hour of riding time.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Very Nice looking ride joker. Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome from the land of 'snowbirds'. I think half our retired population from around here winters in Yuma (including my brother). Enjoy that new 2 u Wing!

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Very nice, joker! Welcome to the GWOF and enjoy your Wing!

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome from Maryland

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Time to come clean....

She got it for me because it was laid down. :eek:She is beautiful to me, but she has some road rash.

The saddlebags and trunk are wasted.

One mirror broke off, both kuryaken armrests with drinkholder broke at the mounting brackets.

The front is still pretty as all get out. The front fairing took some scratches, the windshield made it untouched. The engine guards got a slight scratch on them.

I started it up and it sounds so pretty. Although she has been around the block a few times. She has some mileage that I didn't expect. Most guys don't seem to put that many miles on their rigs.

I ride my Sabre every single day, rain or shine. I am the original owner, I take it on long rides, and it still only has 21,000 miles on it and I am the original owner.

I intend on fixing her back up to perfect, but for now I am going to strip it down of everything damaged. I need to make sure nothing hidden is damaged. The worst thing so far is the front forks are twisted in relation to the handlebars.:eek:

Anyways, I own a GOLDWING!!!!! Whoot!:cool:

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA. Enjoy your Wing.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new Wing..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.