Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the GW, new, in '08. Took a bit to get use to. I rode HD for many years. I've hunted down every modification I could find. Surprising how few things there are that can be done to it. What I found ... I did. Even so, I have found it to be a truly amazing machine.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, from Spokane.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum......

Not sure what mods you are talking about.....but you can always add bling to a wing.....lol.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Howdy from the other side of the mountains.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
I'm not a Blinger (is that a word?). I go for comfort and performance.
First ;Welcome to the GWOF, join the :D crowd

This is great another one from the Northwest. The Washington group is growing. Our next meet and greet should be something.

Blinger is a word, I Are One.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Howdy & welcome from Va.

Mark

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Post a pic or 2 for us.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello tobo, welcome to GWOF. what mods have you done

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome from Maryland

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Echo the same as my riding pal from VA. & Welcome to the GWOF from PA.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF!

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site. You're right in the hotbed of NW corner riding. Hook up with Ron, Wingrat, Cantankerous et al, they don't let any grass grow under their feet.:D

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hello tobo, welcome to GWOF. what mods have you done
Hi detdrbuzzard. I put risers on it. Which moved the bars up and out. The stock bars weren't my size. Then the usual stuff, 4 over window, back rest, used tennis racket tape to increase the diameter of the grips (it was like hanging onto a pencil). Do Rhino tires count as a modification?

I'm running Torque Loops and mufflers and replaced the stock suspension with the Traxxion set up - front and back. I tried HID lights, they didn't work. Kept burning up or just would not light up. I gave up on that. I'm thinking about LEDs in back, at the moment. That's all I can remember ... for now. I've heard if your memory is the first thing to go, you're lucky.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.