Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just joined the forum, thought I'd say a quick hello to you all. I purchased an 1800 AA7 Wing just before Xmas, and due to the weather have not been out on it very much. Very frustrating! I need the practice, as I have not ridden a bike for 38 years - so no real problem then......

Looking forward to asking some tricky questions that I am sure someone will know the answer - like what type pressures should the Dunlop E3's be set at??

Regards

Ron

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ron. there are some that are very knoligeable about 1800 wings on the forum

·
Registered
42 Posts
HI and welcome to the forum from Scotland im quite sure any and all questions will be answered they are a good bunch here.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi Ron, Welcome! I'd stick with the manufacturer ratings on the sidewall. both for psi and weight loads. Some Wing owners will go up a couple psi, but I stick to the recommended settings pretty faithfully.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Welcome Ron from Northeast Pa. as the esteemed Buzzard said there are several very "Knowledgeable" 1800 guys on the site, so ask all the questions you can muster they like to be kept busy.:D Being a 1500 guy I try to stay out of the way if the question is directly involving an 1800.;)

By the way Luv the avatar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts