Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I offer my heartfelt greetings to all from Memphis; particularly travelers. I’m a newbie to the forum and I hope to learn a lot from you beautiful people.

Many years ago my step-dad purchased a ’84 Aspencade. I remember thinking, “You’d never catch me riding that thing!” Besides, my ’88 Hurricane 1000 looks better, and it’s so much faster.

That was 20 years ago. Now look at me. Its 4:00 in the morning, and here I sit, in a state of ravage lust for a Gold Wing. Which reminds me, “Anybody wanna buy a ’88 Hurricane?!”

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Hello Bozack, Welcome to the site from your Northern friends.

Good luck on your search. Unless you have to get rid of 'Cane to get the Wing I personally would keep them both. I love my Wing & wouldn't be without one, but it's always fun to take a blast on my Hawk as well. just my opinion.:D

As You Climb The Motorcycle Ladder Every Model 'looks Good' And Then You Reach The Top ... And There Sits The Gold Wing
'Zilla you could put that on a Hallmark card & bring tears to someones eyes.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great state for riding on two wheels. Enjoy and ride safe

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Bosack, and ditto on what Fossil says. I had a GL1200I and it's stable-mate was a 500 Interceptor (could have been a bit more radical with an RZ500) and it was a blast having two such diverse rides. Bikes are like airplanes, there's no real perfect one unless you're Jay Leno and can have one of everything:D:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Bozack, Welcome to the site from your Northern friends.

Good luck on your search. Unless you have to get rid of 'Cane to get the Wing I personally would keep them both. I love my Wing & wouldn't be without one, but it's always fun to take a blast on my Hawk as well. just my opinion.:D

'Zilla you could put that on a Hallmark card & bring tears to someones eyes.
Thanks for the love! I have an in-law that resides in Columbus, OH. Everytime we visit, our northern neighbors treat us with southern hospitality.
I'm seriously considering keeping the Hurricane. The mechanic who recently rebuilt the carbs, suggested that I hold on to her for at least another 2 years. However, I'm getting desperate for a Wing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts