Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'am new to this forum and GoldWings. I just bought a 1981 GL1100 Standard. It need tires - brakes and carb work, but other than that it's in pretty good shape. I'am sure I'am going to need some help from time to time during this restoration, looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Weather in Michigan is in the low 50's but I'am still riding { 1982 Honda 900F-SS } once the snow starts flying I'll get going on the GL, right now I'am doing research and collecting parts.

RIDE-SAFE

JIM

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF jhbmx5. i'm over in metro detroit and still riding too

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new (to you) Wing from Pennsylvania.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Welcome Jim.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello

I'am new to this forum and GoldWings. I just bought a 1981 GL1100 Standard. It need tires - brakes and carb work, but other than that it's in pretty good shape. I'am sure I'am going to need some help from time to time during this restoration, looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Weather in Michigan is in the low 50's but I'am still riding { 1982 Honda 900F-SS } once the snow starts flying I'll get going on the GL, right now I'am doing research and collecting parts.

RIDE-SAFE

JIM
Hi Jim
You will find a great bunch of regulars on this board that seem to go out of there way to Help, I'm on the other side of the Lake here Jim in Sheboygan ,WI Just make sure you keep all that snow over there Ok I'm still ridding as of this day...82 A GW Phil WA9FWT

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Hi Jim
You will find a great bunch of regulars on this board that seem to go out of there way to Help, I'm on the other side of the Lake here Jim in Sheboygan ,WI Just make sure you keep all that snow over there Ok I'm still ridding as of this day...82 A GW Phil WA9FWT
WA9FWT: Thank's to an acquaintance in Plymouth, WI. I learned that there is a place called Sheboygan, and quite Bratwurst famous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts