Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas,

Due to take delivery of my very first Wing - a black GL1800 2009 tomorrow morning - dealer comming at ten to take away the (much loved) FJR and drop off the Goldwing...

No sleep for me then...

Seems like a good site - works well too. As a newbie hoping for some useful advice...

Cheers.

Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Hedgehog and congrats on your new Wing, you will enjoy every mile I'm sure.:)

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Hi fellas,

Due to take delivery of my very first Wing - a black GL1800 2009 tomorrow morning - dealer comming at ten to take away the (much loved) FJR and drop off the Goldwing...

No sleep for me then...

Seems like a good site - works well too. As a newbie hoping for some useful advice...

Cheers.

Hedgehog
" Now is the winter of our discontent........" Hedgehog: I'm a newbie here also. We have a long sedentary season ahead to share information and stories. All hands on deck! Damn the torpedoes, pass the information.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats all very encouraging thanks...

Hear what you say Chopin.... us Hedgehogs like the winter...we eat a lot, drink, er well rather a lot actually, sleep a lot and dream of riding...

I don;t hibernate though....despite the cold here is grey old England, average temp 5 degrees C, no sun, fog, not light until 8 am, I'm still to be found prowling the highways on two wheels every Sunday.

PS Anyone know a cheap source of pannier and trunk liners that will ship to the UK?

Cheers Mates

Hedgehog (porcinus contenticus speedicus)

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF hedgehog

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome and good riding, Linden Washington, USA

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Canada Hedgehog. I'd trade your fog for mine for sure, it's -39 (ice fog) right now, bundle up the brass monkey! Try e-bay, I got some nice liners for my ST there. I think WingStuff ships world-wide also. There is also a company called Cruzcraft Motorcycle Luggage not far from me, but not sure if he ships to the UK, although I can't see why not. Keep the shiney side up.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from Canada Hedgehog. I'd trade your fog for mine for sure, it's -39 (ice fog) right now, bundle up the brass monkey! Try e-bay, I got some nice liners for my ST there. I think WingStuff ships world-wide also. There is also a company called Cruzcraft Motorcycle Luggage not far from me, but not sure if he ships to the UK, although I can't see why not. Keep the shiney side up.
Thanks Budoka,

Our temp is falling - now about 3 degrees C, and expected to go below zero tonight. Nothing like you get of course, although we are promised some snow before Christmas (if so, It'll be the first white christmas here in nearly 20 years).

I'll try the people you suggest,,

ta.

Hedgehog

1 - 11 of 11 Posts