Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....new to the forum, and new to the road!

I have a 1986 GL1200 Interstate....absolutely LOVE her! 68,000 miles and counting. Need to get her a right-side mirror, and then she'll be complete.

Glad to be here amongst fellow Wingers and friends.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new (2u) Wing. Hope you enjoy the site. Lots of nice helpful folks on here. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Another Pa. Guy welcomes you to the site. As my Two Wheeled friend said lots of good people here.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF irishman1968

·
Super Moderator
11,790 Posts
Welcome, irishman1968.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
aoi a bhfuil roimbe (gaelic welcome) irishman1968! A wee bit of the auld sod in me background too. Enjoy that bike and the forum.:D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Irishman, glad to have you here.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
1/3 Irish, 1/3 Polish, 1/3 French Canadian. Two thirds out of three ain't bad me thinks. More than enough room here at the bar for an Irishman. The Great State of Virginia welcomes you.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello....new to the forum, and new to the road!

I have a 1986 GL1200 Interstate....absolutely LOVE her! 68,000 miles and counting. Need to get her a right-side mirror, and then she'll be complete.

Glad to be here amongst fellow Wingers and friends.

Jeff
hey jeff, where in cinn. do you live? im up here in batavia. by the now defunked ford plant!!! you? rick

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hey Chopin, let's not forget the wonderful Montreal smoked meat! Make a trip down to Qebec every so often just to bring back some Dunne's; makes one heckuva Rueben! Predominantly Celtic in origin, Irish with a bit of Welsh thrown in for good measure, but there's a tad of the 'Peasoup' mixed in to keep it interesting. C'est la vie!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts