Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Registered
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

Reactions: Luv2fish and RUSHTK

Premium Member

Registered
Welcome from central Michigan!

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.
Ps 68:33

Reactions: RUSHTK

Registered
If you come around central Pa let me know would love to meet up and see your ride in person. Maybe we can make a run up to Bill's old stomping grounds.馃榿

Reactions: detdrbuzzard

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #27
That would be very cool! I plan on practicing my u-turns and slow paced maneuvers over the winter so that I can put some miles under me in the spring. She is an '84 with 34k on it. Then next winter have the motor restored. I have to make it last till the last one graduates college in 3 yrs.

Super Moderator
It no longer has the controls for shock air pressure. I weigh 237 and was going to find out from you guys some good rear coilovers.
i put progressive 412 shocks on the 1200 wing i had but once done i didn't like it cause the saddlebags have to be removed to adjust them

Registered
Welcome to the forum from kosciusko Mississippi.

Premium Member
Howdy and welcome from Virginia!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #36
Congrats! Great looking bike! Take it slow and lots of parking lot practice. Take an MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation Home Page) course - they are great refreshers or new learning opportunities and will get you used to riding and balancing again. Best of luck and keep us posted!!
Thank you! I have been trying to find some classes but everything is full. I just bought some cones to practice. Going to look for practice drills on this site.

Super Moderator
What do u recommend?
i'm not sure if progressive still makes the 416 air shocks anymore but if they do thats what i would get. thanks to Bill and others in PA. i can say that there are some nice roads to ride there but you have a lot of nice roads like the triple nickel, 78 and 60 that are pretty close to you. i'm down that way in marietta at least once every summer

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #38
i'm not sure if progressive still makes the 416 air shocks anymore but if they do thats what i would get. thanks to Bill and others in PA. i can say that there are some nice roads to ride there but you have a lot of nice roads like the triple nickel, 78 and 60 that are pretty close to you. i'm down that way in marietta at least once every summer
I will ask my General if he's been on them. He has a 54 Indian full dresser that was restored by "American Restorations" out west and he rides that thing everywhere.

Super Moderator
I will ask my General if he's been on them. He has a 54 Indian full dresser that was restored by "American Restorations" out west and he rides that thing everywhere.
do a web search of the ohio windy 9 and place an order for the free map

21 - 40 of 47 Posts