Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Dec 27, it's another crappy winter day, north of the 45th parallel in Ontario Canada. Next summer I'm shipping the bike to Frankfurt Germany and going north to Nordkapp, Norway. Does anyone know where to get a map/card for the OE Garmin GPS. I have a 2007 Goldwing, model 18c. I have contacted Garmin and they could not help me, they suggested contacting the local Honda company,or Honda Europe.

safe riding (when the snow/ice disappears)

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
From far far away in Down Under, welcome to the forum. Have a great holiday when you get there, sorry I can't help with Europe. If you ever want to come Down Under let me know. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Greetings from the Keystone State. I can't answer your question but wanted to say Hi.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome from Central Ontario..near Barrie; The weather has been AWESOME..till last night!..lol.
I've seen lots of bikes out as late as Monday, today woke up to 4" of snow & minus 22C w wind chill:eek:...we have been very lucky up to this point, now it's back to normal..:D
BTW, post your location so we know where you are..:)

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Welcome from Alberta (normally snowbound but not right now). I'll see what I can find out about the map cards from my Honda Canada rep. Not sure what format the Euro Wings run, but the US bikes use different cards than ours so (we run CF and the US are SD). Honda Europe may be the only ones that can tell though:confused: If I hear anything I'll get back to you.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Welcome to the board, good luck finding the info. Where are you in Ontario?

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad you found us..

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
hello wilf from ontario, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Hello Wilf from Ontario, from Will in Texas. Sounds like a fantastic ride you're planning for next year...afraid I can't help you on the map questions.

·
Premium Member
8,455 Posts
Hi Wilf!

Welcome to the GWOF forum from a "Southerner" in central Minnesota.

Mild winter here so far, but we know what's comin' sooner or later. I work in agribusiness, so I want SNOW for soil moisture. Anyway, winter provides us off-road time to work on our bikes and plan road trips. Having lived 2/3 of my life in The North and 1/3 in The South, I kind of like looking forward to the riding season whereas I took it for granted when I lived in North Carolina and Florida.

Ride safe, compadre. Hope we have a chance to meet in the US or Canada this year.

Best Wishes,
Tatanka

1 - 13 of 13 Posts