Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all from balmy NC and introduce myself as a new member. I currently have a 2010 Goldwing that I've had about 1.5 years now, although I have been riding a bit longer than that. I started with a 600CC Cruiser, a Sport Tourer, a 1900CC Cruiser (which I still have) and the Goldwing. I have been enjoying it immensely and am looking forward to getting to know many of you and learning as much as possible from the masses here.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to the forums , i joined the forums over a week now and i got to tell you this is a good bunch of people that are willing to help you in any way

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Hello and Welcome ! Where do you hail from in North carolina ? You may be just the person for us all to know , since you have all of the nice riding over that way and we always need a place to stay ! Just kidding ! Glad to have you here !!

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Glad you found us. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello medic1, wwelcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome from the Bessemer Process State, Texas. Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hi Medic1 & welcome to the forum from Canada

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from Winston Salem. If you are close by, give me a shout, we'll go ride.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Hey Medic...Welcome to the forum from Alabama. If you come down this way let us know.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from the heartland!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Southern California. I too am a new member, but this is a great group! Just got my '08 & only have about 70 miles on it so far. I'll add some tomorrow!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all of the welcomes!

santini1953 - Pretty much in the middle of the state (Triad area). Stop on by if you need a rest. Our Hotel is always open.

love2ride - Couldn't be much closer than in the same town. Sounds great! BTW, poecilonym :D.

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Hold on Medic. The welcomes are not over yet. Welcome from about 280 miles north of you here in Centreville , VA. " poecilonym " ? I'll have to try and use that word today in a sentence.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard Medic.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome from the Ville (Louisville Ky) that is. By your name Medic 1, what type of medic just curious. Ride safe and again welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts