Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All:
Today I picked up my Goldwing! While not new, she's new to me, and I am excited to be back in the saddle.

Before I get to introductions. I want to say thanks to the Service guys at Honda of Melbourne. If anyone has ever thought that the dealers were PIA's these guys will change your mind. First class act all the way.

So I voluntarily retired from riding years ago after the birth of my youngest, and vowed that I would stay off bikes till he was grown. He turned 21 last month, and having kept my word, I waited. The long dry spell is over as I took possession of my 2002 GW today, and rushed it in for service, then a nice evening ride home to St. Cloud.
I am looking forward to many long miles and hours in the saddle. WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!:)
I will be looking for fellow enthuasts to share the riding experience. My wife (Reluctantly) may even join in (although she is half convince that simply turning the key to the on position, is a harbinger of a firey death!!)

I would love to talk to any of the technical Guru's here about some of the silly things I don't (yet) understan on the GW.

Anyway I am stoked and ready to set out and RIDE!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Wing.
Ride safe and enjoy.
You're on a great forum to discuss all things Goldwing.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Congrats on the new wing. Ask your questions away. Someone will give you great answers and by the way......no question would be silly as we all started at some point on a new to us wing and had plenty of questions too.

Ride Safe Always !!!

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hello perry, welcome to GWOF and congrats. post a pic or two when you get a chance to

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Hello & welcome Perry! Great folks here, you're gonna like it!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa and congrats on your new 2u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Like Mark said, nice folks on here....

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Greetings from the Keystone & we like questions, pictures, ride reports, & in all this a great place to hang without the nonsense of some of the other forums.

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Congratulations on your new to you wing and welcome to GWOF from all the way Down Under.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome Perry. Enjoy the new 2 u Wing and the site!

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Wet the wheel and use 800 grit wet/dry sandpaper and rinse with water. Quick and easy.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the GWOF, Perry!

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum,and back to riding.Ride safe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.