Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeting from NC

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  rmrc51 
#1 ·
Hello Goldwingers! Let me just get this out of the way: I don't actually own a Goldwing, I hope that doesn't get me kicked out. I do own a Honda Shadow, however. I live in Winston-Salem NC

#2 · (Edited)
Greetings David. You work for great Mag. that's for sure. I've purchased it many times. Hang out here, you'll find this is by far the best Goldwing site on the web, you'll meet nice RESPECTFUL people, learn about Wings & who knows maybe even find one for yourself.;):cool:

#3 ·
Greetings David, having a bike of another flavour doesn't get you ousted at all, it's the fact that you DO ride that counts. Same road, same wind and all that.:D

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum Dave from the Keystone state. Who knows, we may win you over to the Wing side... Ride safe..

#7 ·
welcome to the forum from Maryland

#11 ·
Welcome from Georgia! Have enjoyed the Shamrock Tour routes in your publication and have created a few of my own. Anytime I ride over two weeks I ck out my old copies just to make sure I don't miss anything. Just got home from a few days ride on the Gulf Coast (Biloxi to St. George Island, FL). Glad to have you aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.