Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great River Road Ride

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  budoka 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, not sure if this is the right place for this, so if nnot feel free to move it. Wife and I are staying 3 nights in Lacrosse Wisconsin this week, and today we did the Great River Road ride. We left Lacrosse at aboout 11:00 this morning, and headed North on the Wisconsin side. Went up to Hager City, and then crossed into Minnesota, and headed back South. Went a total of 200 miles, and got back to our hotel about 6:30. I was so happy with the gas mileage the 85 Aspencade got. 51mpg!:eek: I have about 30 pics, but wont post them all yet.

Didnt need these today. It was in the 80's and sunny all day.

Here are a few right outside our room, we are staying at the Best Western in Lacrosse, right on the river. This place gets 5 stars from us. $100 a nigh.

Our first night in the room, I ended up with a migraine. Thats why I look like I want to cry.

These are taken right out our room.

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice report B/D & pictures as well. Kudos to the photographer. Oh and did you smile at all on the trip or were you Debbie Downer the whole time?:D:D

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
Looks like a nice trip, thank you for taking us along.

:)

#10 ·
Why do you think there are no pictures of me on here.
I just thought you were in witness protection.:eek:

Here's a smile for ya! It seems like I never smile for pictures, no idea why.
Hey Debbie Downer work on that. HAHAHA

Reactions: Cantankerous
#12 ·
Thanks for the pictures. Looks like a nice area to ride. The temperatures sound a lot better than what we have down here in August. Of course the temperatures here are a lot better to ride in January and February. I hope to get up that way soon.

#18 ·
Cheers for the post BD. Remember:
"A smile can never be kept...it can only be shared!:D" unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.