Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome weather..check, clean bike..check, tank full of gas..check, fall colors..check, looks like the only thing left to do now, is get on and go for a ride!

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
same awesome weather here but i'm still having neck and back spasms, no riding today

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
same awesome weather here but i'm still having neck and back spasms, no riding today
Doc, don't you have any relaxers you can take.....I hate those spasms, man they are the worst!

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Awesome weather..check, clean bike..check, tank full of gas..check, fall colors..check, looks like the only thing left to do now, is get on and go for a ride!
Ride on then Big daddy! Enjoy!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Doc, don't you have any relaxers you can take.....I hate those spasms, man they are the worst!

Mark
i hate the spasms and i hate the meds. been taking the meds since '98, my stomach must look like cheese cloth by now

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
i hate the spasms and i hate the meds. been taking the meds since '98, my stomach must look like cheese cloth by now
I feel for you William. I try and take as little as possible. I go weeks just putting up with the pain....but some days I just gotta take something. Feel better!

Mark

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Sorry to hear you aren't up to snuff. Hope they ease off for ya.

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Hope you had a great ride. I do miss the northern colors in the fall. Get any pictures?

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a great ride, but a little early for the peak colors. I figured it would be early, but it was the only weekend we were going to have free for a ride. Sue is having surgery on the 18th of October, and starting this week, we are moving my Mom into an assisted living place, then all us kids will have to start going thru Moms house to get it ready to sell. She has lived there for 63 years! Anyways, the ride was good, there were a million bikes out today.We only went about 170 miles. It was our first time using our new helmets with the headsets, not sure yet what I think of them. I will have my wife post the pics, since they are on her computer. Oh, and I joined a new club today, not sure what you guys call it, but I dropped the wing today! I pulled over on the side of a city street to put our coats on, and with the crown on the road, the bike didnt lean over far enough on the side stand. Sue had stayed on the bike, while I got off to get the coats. Before I got back on, she pointed out that the bag on the right side was not shut tight, so without thinking, I leaned across the bike to shut it, and over she went.No harm no foul, just the pride.

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Those colors look pretty prime to me! Thanks for adding the pictures.

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Very Nice glad you had a good day. Thanks for taking us along.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Nice pics. thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Great Pics....Very nice colors

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Beautiful shots Big Daddy!