Well glad you had fun. We have to wait.

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
soon you'll be riding everyday

·
Premium Member
7,506 Posts
We had a super day yesterday out on the bike for about 7 hours in 83 degree temps. We visited a nursery and looked at flowers for our garden, went to a motorcycle museum, hit some art studio's and took in a hot rod show. A note was next to the coffee maker this morning from Deb thanking me for such a great Saturday together.

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
You all is luck people I waited all week being told it would be in the 40's here never made it past 32 Yeah I go ride envy right now.
i a few more weeks we will be on the road too doug

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
You all is luck people I waited all week being told it would be in the 40's here never made it past 32 Yeah I go ride envy right now.
I have a friend who lives up-country. Rides year round. In the winter he has ridden in 24 degree weather. Mind you, this is not a comfort ride, but it shows what can be done if you really want to.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have a friend who lives up-country. Rides year round. In the winter he has ridden in 24 degree weather. Mind you, this is not a comfort ride, but it shows what can be done if you really want to.
I used to think nothing of the cold weather: since the heart crap I'm a freeze dude now so 40 is it for me now maybe with all the right riding gear I could do it again. Damn getting old sucks!:arghh:

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
Sounds like a great day, glad you enjoyed it. But I'm surprised nobody questioned if it happened since there are no pictures.

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
Even if it was 70 in Pa, I'd be afraid the Wing would be swallowed up by a Pennsylvania pothole ... Still have some time before riding season here.. (at least for me...)

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Well ,Patricia and I rode to Lintchfield beach for the weekend a bit windy but temps around 70 did spend time walking the beach and riding around looking for blue crab to dine on. Monday we rode home it was damp and 57 out side and not a ray of sun. Now here I sit at work on a Tuesday morning thinking of all the riding I plan to do after my April surgery is recovered from. I think I may just retire in 2014 about this time of year and take a ride to Huston to see my kids and wack big spiders with a golf club (lots of those things in Huston ) other than that maybe a ride thru the state with my son in law will be interesting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.