Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed my centerstand and quickly found out the OEM grab rails are useless. I ride solo but still, for putting the bike on the center stand or using the rails for tying down luggage, they stink. I don’t like the look or the price of Traxxion Dynamics rails especially on a non tour model. Anybody have suggestions for replacement rails for a 2022 Non Tour DCT?

· Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

· Registered
2012 gl1800
1,495 Posts
That's the reason Honda changed them on the newer tour models. People complained. The tour grips may work on yours. They do stick out further.

· Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
May want to see about just buying the Left passenger grip - rail- handle thingy from Honda for the newest Gen6,
from Honda. At least that will allow using the center stand.
Just an idea.

Corventure Dave
That’s a thought Dave thank you. I think I’d want symmetry now that you mention this but never say never!

· Registered
52 Posts
I replaced my grab rails on my '18 with Honda '20 or '21 rails. A world of difference when putting on the center stand and now have something to tie stuff to. Also they were about $215 I think, but still cheaper than TD. Just my two cents.

· Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I replaced my grab rails on my '18 with Honda '20 or '21 rails. A world of difference when putting on the center stand and now have something to tie stuff to. Also they were about $215 I think, but still cheaper than TD. Just my two cents.
I ordered some from Wingstuff. I don’t know if they are the same as what you have but they appear to be better than the OEM on my 2022. They were $250 ish if I remember correctly

· Registered
7 Posts
i have a 2018 non tour dct, added a center stand, and found the grip sufficient for my feeble hand and arm if i found a slight dip in the driveway so there wasn't quite as far to lift the bike -- the front wheel still contacts the ground but you can pull the bottom of the wheel to get the air nipple where you can get to it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts