Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, it pays to complain to Honda,
Just got word today that Garmin has updated the Software Version and GPS maps for our Goldwings. Software version is now 4.40 and maps are 2011. You can order it on the Garmin website at
www.garmin.com/goldwing

for both CF card 2006-2008 and SD card 2009-2010
$95.00 + shipping

About time
Jim :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi All, it pays to complain to Honda,
Just got word today that Garmin has updated the Software Version and GPS maps for our Goldwings. Software version is now 4.40 and maps are 2011. You can order it on the Garmin website at
www.garmin.com/goldwing

for both CF card 2006-2008 and SD card 2009-2010
$95.00 + shipping

About time
Jim :)
Thanks for the info.:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
From the Garmin Site: "Note: The SD map update card for the Model Year 2009-2010 will install the latest map and software, but will also remove the Exit Search feature that is enabled on the original production map card."

Is this good or bad?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From the Garmin Site: "Note: The SD map update card for the Model Year 2009-2010 will install the latest map and software, but will also remove the Exit Search feature that is enabled on the original production map card."

Is this good or bad?
Wow, go figure. I wonder if Garmin couldn't fit all the data on the card and had to get rid of some functions. I haven't used the Exit route function, but if some do they will miss that feature.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was referring to the exit search function on the 09-10's not being available with the updated map. I've ordered the 2011 map for my 08. Sorry I wasn't clear on what I was typing. :)

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts