Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garmin has the new NA Navigator Ver2011 CF and Sd cards out for sale at $95 I paid more last week but no refunds now that its been announced as avaliable anyway gret price and for the early 2006-2008 with nav a great price, Check their website have a great day

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
For about $149.00 you can get a Garmin GPS with lifetime map updates. Better to do that than pay for the updates for the GoldWing GPS every year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Anybody know if the Zumo 660 recent updates include the names of towns as you enter them. I was amazed when paying the $$$ I did for mine and it does not show the name's of towns. I was not going to pay for more updates unless this was addressed.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
When you learn what is contained in the Updates for the early Wing Nav models, you may find that any price, besides free, is to high;)
Can't speak to the newer models, but would guess, much the same.
Not really to many new major roads being construction..............
Of course, this statement is based on receiving an update card over a year ago.
Maybe the new ones are better?? If you have one, maybe you could explain exactly what "updates" are included?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Joe I have a portable Garmin just do not always take it,with 2 bike s3 cars a truck and ATV it is hard to keep it located so I rely on the wing Nav for some of my riding ... to each his own was just putting out the info for thise that care.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I contacted Garmin and asked why the Zumo 660 does dot show towns as you enter, the response from Garmin Support was " planned that way to reduce clutter" go figure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts