Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I heard Garmin was going to stop supporting the Honda GPS, you are better to buy an after market GPS, it will do a lot more than the Honda one and you can up date it cheaper.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I was going to put this in as a new thread, but I'll post it here anyway. I did the CF card (Canadian model) update on my '09 and my advice to Canadian owners is SAVE YOUR MONEY! The flipping GPS is worse now than it was before so I checked the old card and guess what? It's the same card! I'm going to do a reboot on the system and see what happens then. I talked to a Honda Canada tech this morning and he couldn't help me either. At least before I had my home town and range/township roads show up, now the whole town doesn't even register and it shows me being 200 meters off the flippin' road (harsh and colourful expletive deleted!#*?$#). Going to have yet another strong discussion with my DSM and possibly the Western Canada manager as well. GD $25,000 bike and a $2 GPS! Argghhh. I'll let everyone know what comes up (if anything).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts