Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased our 1st Goldwing, a 2008, absolutely impressed. unfortunatley no users guide accompanied the trnsaction. I need to reset the "Home" setting on the GPS. The previous owners information is there and I can't seem to find out how to change the information. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Dan: I just read the manual and did the procedure on my bike. Try these steps. 1. While at your home turn on your GPS. The cursor should mark your location. 2. Hit the [ MENU] button. 3. On Main Menu Screen highlight [ Setup/Info ], press ENTER . 4. Highlight [ Setup/ System ] press ENTER. 5. Upper right corner highlight [ 2 ] press ENTER. 6. [ SET HOME USING ] appears with three options. Highlight [ Vehicle Position ] press ENTER. 7. Highlighted [ SAVE AS HOME ] appears with your currant GPS location, press ENTER. It now should be registered in the Favorite menu.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just finished following your instructions and they were spot on! thanks so much. next stop will be to upgrade the maps. Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
11,808 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Hey there dan-n-holly, I see you've already had some positive results. I love it when a plan comes together!

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Hey there dan-n-holly, I see you've already had some positive results. I love it when a plan comes together!
Between you and me, budoka. I was so happy to get out of The Lounge that I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw da-n-holly had an '08 with a NAVI programming question. I didn't even ask what color his '08 was.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Look at the bright side, some lounge chairs you just naturally fall out of; of course that depends on what 'lounge' you're in and what you're doing there:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts