Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why doesnt the clock on the GPS equipped Wings change to the time zone you are in???? This question has bugged me for some time.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
i think they should have dual clocks. one with your home time and the other for out of your time zone

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
I believe it does......you have to change the settings....I think...LOL

G

·
Interesting and disappointing. My inexpensive portable garmin does change time.
I’m very disappointed with the wings GPS , not user friendly as the other small garmin.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
I've never noticed, but like some others, have never crossed a time zone with my Wing yet. My wife's car has almost the exact same program and it automatically updates for MDT and MST so the zones sure should. Looks like I need a longer road trip to find out;)

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
You must select the time zone manually. It is a shame that
it doesn't do it automatically.

G

·
Additionally, I select many destinations in Google Earth. By hovering with the arrow over a certain area I get my coordinates which I then select it as a destination on my small Garmin. Cannot do that on Goldwing GPS since does not have a coordinates input.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In closing. If I were a teacher the GPS would get a D for a final grade. It works but really has nreal world purpose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.