Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back some years ago a friend of mine put a half million miles on a Moto Guzzie. He calls it "The deer slayer" It has killed 5 deer. It is all worn out and he has a nice Ultraguide but keeps the Deer Slayer out back of the shop. The point I am trying to make is a bike is like a Wife. If you find your soul-mate, you keep her. she may get some age on her and not quite as sleek as the newer modles but a lot more reliable. Like a good wife a bike must be maintained. Pollish her, feed her, stick to a good pm program and (I dont mean this as many of you may think) ride her. She has been good to you, be good to her.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
You just brought a tear to my eye lonewolf, truer words were never spoken. Now here comes the "BUT". Did you share this post with Jeanne? That would be dangerous if you did.:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, she has seen my dads collection of bikes and understands that if I love her just a bit more than the bike that is good. She knows I would give up the wing for her but would never ask me to.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
I have often wondered why the creator did not make woman look more like a motorcycle.
OK I'll bite women/motorcycle

1. Holly Hunter - Buell (original)
2. Giselle Bunchen - Ducati Monster
3. Rosie O'Donell - Fatboy
4. Catherine Zeta Jones - ST1300

Someone else has to come up with the Wing Woman.:D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Guys don't be fooled by Lonewolf's thread. I understand his wife found his password and wrote the article. You can tell because she writes much better than him.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have often wondered why the creator did not make woman look more like a motorcycle.
Because us men don't care for duplication in our lives:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts