Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather here in Southern Oregon has been great for the last couple of days, today was the first chance I've had to ride the new bike in awhile. I now have about 500 miles on the bike and I'm still amazed at how much better it handles over the 1500.

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Glad you had some good riding weather. A good day here but I had to work.

·
Administrator
29,073 Posts
Good for you Terry. Like the Maestro says the miles will rack up quick.

Now it's time to see the.....:United_States:

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good on ya. Maybe there is a ride report coming soon.
I took the ride with my son, he rode his room mates 500 Ninja, we left Medford and headed for historic Jacksonville. Jacksonville, Oregon is an old well kept historic town, back in the mid 1800's it was the county seat of Jackson county, The buildings are still all intact. We rode the back street through town to Sterling Creek road and then proceeded on to Buncom, Oregon which is a ghost town. This ride was great, my son commented on how well my huge bike kept up with the Ninja.

·
Premium Member
11,289 Posts
Thank you for the report. Your son will remember the time spent together forever. It is time well spent and so much joy for you both.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I also rode yesterday for the first time this year. Sunny, but cool even for us frozen Canucks. 40F to start, got up to 45F by the end of the day. But I was smiling the whole way. Thank goodness for a full compliment of Baker air wings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.