Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased this bike with 58 origional miles, and have no clue about goldwings. It was a basket case and ive got it 90% together. It runs and rides great. I've been doing break in runs on the motor but other than that is there anything else i should pay special attention to? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking about making it into a cafe racer or something of the sort. I've always been a harley fan, but this bike has me convinced!

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello thabigoh, welcome to GWOF. does that wing have you convinced, converted or both? do change those timeing belts if you haven't

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
WOW!!! an 82 GL1100 with only 58 miles on her.....!!!! Wonder why someone misstreated that wing and let her sit and not ride. Wings like to ride and not sit around. Sounds like you are doing good getting her up and running.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Wow u got a bargain , welcome to GWOF from Maryland , hope you get her running right

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your Wing.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome thabigoh, sounds like you have quite the find there. Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Quite a find there. Welcome to the forum from Pa. Ride safe and post some pics for the group to see...

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
teasing or taunting is unacceptable behavior. Never bring a bike like this to the forum without pictures. WE want to see this baby.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts