Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
i'm doing the same thing, chopin. life is good so thanks for the morning chill up my spine, ricker!

i'm going to wash up my ride and hit the road today :) happy saturday to all!

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Great video. I just might look into that camera for the bike and my travels. Thanks for posting...

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Great Ride, Thanks for sharing. What model camera?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Great Ride, Thanks for sharing. What model camera?
Gopro Hero HD. Wingstuff has a great VIP price on them, lowest I could find.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Nice vid ricker. What kind of camera? I've got a helmet cam I've never used on the bike; hope to use it in Ireland some. Um, all the Gendarmes were sleeping in that day?:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice vid ricker. What kind of camera? I've got a helmet cam I've never used on the bike; hope to use it in Ireland some. Um, all the Gendarmes were sleeping in that day?:cool:
It is a GoPro Hero HD camera. Picked it up from Wingstuff. Free shipping Continental US. Like DooKoo says, it was the best price I could find as well. I great little video camera that is 1080p capable.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It is a GoPro Hero HD camera. Picked it up from Wingstuff. Free shipping Continental US. Like DooKoo says, it was the best price I could find as well. I great little video camera that is 1080p capable.
Ha! Loved it! Early morning cup of coffee and a ride through the mountains, as someone said. Just got that camera a little while ago, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. At first I thought you had it mounted on your helmet (that's what I thought the red 'thingy' was in the lower left), and then I thought, "Boy this guy keeps his head steady - he must be doing that for the video." Cause I would have been looking all over the place! Then I looked closer and realized the camera was mounted on your front fender! :D

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Looks like a great ride. Thanks for posting the video. :)
Nice to know there are other places that maintain the roads like Washington does! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha! Loved it! Early morning cup of coffee and a ride through the mountains, as someone said. Just got that camera a little while ago, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. At first I thought you had it mounted on your helmet (that's what I thought the red 'thingy' was in the lower left), and then I thought, "Boy this guy keeps his head steady - he must be doing that for the video." Cause I would have been looking all over the place! Then I looked closer and realized the camera was mounted on your front fender! :D
It's actually mounted down under the headlight on the right side (from the riding postion). It fits in where the auxillary driving lights are in the attached photo. No issues with turns or suspension. Sorry I don't have my bike at home right now or I would post an actual picture.
Rick

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Wow! Great video thanks for the ride.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Wondered about that myself, good spot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts