Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

..good deal ??

5K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Chopin 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I ask your help. I'm thinking of purchasing a 2008 with 26k. Does not have nav, no heated seat,no cb. He is asking $16,000. Never down, no damage, clear title. Good deal ???? Thanks for all your wisdom. Rick P

#4 ·
Sounds like high to me, hope it works out for you. Welcome to the site:)

#11 ·
Welcome to the GWOF Rick. Doesn't sound like a decent deal as others have said.

Oh and I see that our Chopin the R.W. has introduced himself.;)

#13 ·
Not to worry... I'll continue setting the standard here out west for the "best color". ;) As far as the "fastest color" someone with bigger "ones" than mine will have to determine that. :D

My only regret with my '08 is that it took me too many years to decide to buy it. :(

#14 ·
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Sounds high to me. Good luck and ride safe..

#17 ·
That is a great price, buy it now!! I had an 08 Titanium, (the FASTEST COLOR) with only 30,000 miles on it, I sold it in November 2010 for $16,500, It had a lot of extras including a CB.

#18 ·
I always liked that wing of yours. I see where you were selling your other bike. Did it sell?

#22 ·
Bought it !! Been riding and getting used to the bike. Wow, this thing is awesome, the comfort, the performance etc. Got on the freeway and gave it a little juice and the next thing I know is I'm at 80mph, felt like 60....maybe. Now just trying to get used to how far I can lean this thing over for evasive maneuvers. I'll be leaving on my first little ride this weekend coming up. We will be going up through Utah for a couple of days...can't wait. Thanks everyone for all you advice and help on purchasing this bike.

#24 ·
Congrats Rickamedic on your new Wing. And like Mark said, pics are required. Ride safe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.