Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I ask your help. I'm thinking of purchasing a 2008 with 16k. Does not have nav, no heated seat,no cb. He is asking $13,000. Never down, no damage, clear title. Good deal ???? Thanks for all your wisdom. Rick P

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought my 08' last year, with premium sound only, for $15,700.
It only had 1,500 miles so it was pretty much new.

I considered that a dam good deal. I would say, that a year later and a few extra miles, also makes what you're looking at a pretty good deal for the price.

YV

·
Registered
125 Posts
I bought my 06 in 07 from a dealer for 17k with only 2400 miles on it. But it depends on the area prices I guess. Sounds okay to me.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Sounds like a fair deal to me, hope it works out for you. Welcome to the site:)

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sounds like a good price.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
I bought my 08 ( heated with NAVI ) with 8,400 miles on her for $18,000 cash. The determining factor is: What color ? Good price.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
I just found the color....Titanium Grey. It's gotta be one of the fastest colors for sure:D
Yes sir. And being Titanium the Tupperware will never rust. Of course nothing can rust in Phoenix. I say you buy it. I'll be out in Sun City around the first week in April, as I am every year, and we'll go for a ride up through Yarnell and Jerome.

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Rick. Sounds like a decent deal as others have said, try to take that baby for a ride to be sure it's singing a nice ride me/own me song.

Oh and I see that our Chopin the R.W. has introduced himself.;)

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Dr. get on here quick your mate Chopin is not well. He has lost it, up until now the fastest goldwing is WHITE. Eric

·
Registered
347 Posts
Not to worry... I'll continue setting the standard here out west for the "best color". ;) As far as the "fastest color" someone with bigger "ones" than mine will have to determine that. :D

My only regret with my '08 is that it took me too many years to decide to buy it. :(

Dr. get on here quick your mate Chopin is not well. He has lost it, up until now the fastest goldwing is WHITE. Eric

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Sounds like a good deal to me. Like Fossil said take her for ride and see if she sings to you... Good luck and ride safe..

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
That is a great price, buy it now!! I had an 08 Titanium, (the FASTEST COLOR) with only 30,000 miles on it, I sold it in November 2010 for $16,500, It had a lot of extras including a CB.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
That is a great price, buy it now!! I had an 08 Titanium, (the FASTEST COLOR) with only 30,000 miles on it, I sold it in November 2010 for $16,500, It had a lot of extras including a CB.
I always liked that wing of yours. I see where you were selling your other bike. Did it sell?

·
Registered
718 Posts
In my neck of the woods, they say red is the fastest color, but it's funny that I don't see any red bikes in front of my black bike, just behind me!

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
I think it's a good deal.....Titanium huh?....It might be a quick bike.....;)It also hides dirt well for more riding time! :D

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks all for your responses ! I will be taking her for a ride in about 9 hours from this post. I'll let you all know how it goes; and again thanks for the welcome and your input.
Rick
Well??? It's been way longer than nine hours and we're still in the dark.

Totally unacceptable (unless of course, you're out riding that new Wing!). ;)

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
Giddy-up Rickamedic!!! Now pictures are a requirement!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Congrats Rickamedic on your new Wing. And like Mark said, pics are required. Ride safe..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.