Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/raingear/all_types/nelson_rigg/

I have bought a few things from these guys, and they have been excellent to work with. Today is slow at he office so i am shopping.
I also got to ride the bike in today. I am thinking of two of these rain suits, at 58 bucks and water proof it seems to be a great buy.

The reviews a have some cautionary comments on the sizing.
Any thoughts?

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
I prefer two vs one piece. More versatile for my needs and more comfortable when riding. The last one-piece I had I bought one size larger to prevent binding when riding. One-piece suits are a bit more windproof though.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks,
I already have a non insulated two piece suit. This just looked like a great deal for a one piece and its insulated.

I have not ridden in any heavy rain yet to really know what I want in a suit. My work commute is about a 100 miles round trip. A step in suit seems to be convenient.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
other than my joe rocket ballistic jacket all the others are water proof.my boots are water proofand so are two of the three pairs of over pants i have. the other pair of over pants are vwey water resistant. i have a 2pc rain suit that i wore once during part of my pa, va, md trip last year if anyone wants it pm me your address

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
forgot to mentiom its a size 2xl

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
My motor city riding friend is a big boy.:rolleyes:;)

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
My motor city riding friend is a big boy.:rolleyes:;)
not really just in between sizes. xl jackets fit too tight and 2xl jackets are abit larger than i need

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
HAHAHA, You say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts