Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to golf. I also like to ride the wing. I am thinking about custom building a golf club carrier for the back of the wing. I have a trailer, but it is too much of a hassle for just a set of golf clubs. Has anyone on here already designed and/or built a golf club carrier to mount on the back of a wing?

Indy

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
That's one savage looking Wing!. I'm lucky, I have a locker at the club where I store my bag, no need for a rack on the Wing. Ooooo, wait, what about road trips? hmmmmm:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
That's one savage looking Wing!.
That Wing belongs to Wes who is a member on this forum, but has not been active for quite a while. He does some outrageous stuff with his rides as you can see...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the ideas. I know someone had to have solved this problem already. I may still look at building something instead of $400.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Good ol Wess ! He's a Darksider also. This fellow installed a back up camera on his wing that was viewable through his dash display . I remember him coming aboard here back in early 2010 and he went in for heart surgery.
As soon as I saw that "black wing" I remembered him from our board. He sure has made some radical changes on that Wing..

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Dad got his VTX about 3 years ago and he said it ruined his golf game because all he wanted to do is ride when he was golfing. :D To me it is just a way to mess up a good walk :cool:

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
That Wing belongs to Wes who is a member on this forum, but has not been active for quite a while. He does some outrageous stuff with his rides as you can see...
Thought I should have recognized that bike. Time to start the memory pills again. Completely forgot about the back-up camera. Er, um, wouldn't golf bags get in the way of that?:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts