Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll give a little background first, it's my 1st wing i've had it for about two and a half yrs. My first summer everything went great no problems at all. I dont ride much in the winter maybe 3 or 4 times, the following spring broke it out battery felt a little weak, put new battery in and all the rest of the year it occationally dies on me, 98% of the time its at a cruzing speed with no warning at all. When this happens i don't loose any of the lights, or any other items ie. radio, dash lights ect.As soon as i turn the key to the off postion and back on it starts right up, even if i just pull the clutch in and turn the key to off then back on and let out clutch it fires right off every time.I did put in a new fuel filter still does the same thing.The bike runs great, starts up instantly everytime,some days no problems, today i put just over 100 miles on and it did it 5 times.Any thoughts please.60,000 miles

·
Super Moderator
15,341 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF 88 scooterboy. do you have a shop manual? it sounds like the bank sincer ( yea i know i spelled it wrong) is bad. it cuts the bike off if the bike falls over while running

·
Premium Member
24,303 Posts
I don't know of a kit that will join all the brakes together Mike, but there could be a way I guess. Scooterboy I hope that sensor recall does the trick for you.

·
Super Moderator
12,867 Posts
I don't know of a kit that will join all the brakes together Mike, but there could be a way I guess. Scooterboy I hope that sensor recall does the trick for you.
Maybe we should say, did the trick for you, as his post was in 2009. :(

·
Premium Member
24,303 Posts
Well, that's a bump if I ever saw one...I just looked at the few responses and never even noticed the o/p. Must be Monday:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Cantankerous
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.