Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,My name is Peter and iam in Adelaide Australia Iam looking to buy an 1800 GoldWing Trike while iam in the States and Import it into Australia.Can you please help me with the best makers and there locations.I will be starting in N.Y. Philly,Boston,Cleaveland,Chicago,StLouis,down and across to L.A,and Frisco.
Iam currently on a 07 Wing and loving it but the legs are giving way a bit,doesnt mean i stop riding you adjust the way you do it and that is on a Trike.
Unfortunatly i cannot find a good GoldWing Trike builder in Australia.Can you Please help and i hope to see you on our travels.
Peter & Michele.:)

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
I can recommend LoneStarTrikes with offices in Michigan, Texas and Illinois and they have any trike kit you could want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Gold Wing Trikes

Thanks Trike Lady,
A kit would be a last option,I would prefer to buy a complete Trike,i have seen Lehmann and Cool Custom Trikes.are there any other makes that i need to know of.
Thanks Again Peter & Michele.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hello
Champion, Motortrike, Hannigan, CSC (California Sidecar trikes) are our major manufacturers of kits. Cool Custom Trikes in Minnesota has complete trikes. If you come to Florida there is JR Harris Trikes Sales in Inverness, FL and he sells Champion. LoneStarTrikes office in Illinois may sell the complete trike. Now the LoneStarTrike office in Texas may aslo have complete trikes. You can contact them at www.LoneStarTrikes.com and e-mail Gary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts