Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 1996 Goldwing for 5 years now, and my hip is failing.

Rather than giving up, I converted the Wing to Trike using the California Sidecar Kit.

Sidecar Cycles here in Coquitlam Canada, (near Vancouver) is doing a great job in converting the cycle. Should be getting it in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to getting on the road again.

Cheers
Coquitlam Rider

·
Super Moderator
7,664 Posts
Hello Coquitlam Rider,
Congrats on the trike conversion, you'll certainly enjoy it.
Post some photos of your trike for us to see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking Forward to Getting on the Road!

Thanks for the gracious welcome.... Will post a picture when I get it back. Can't wait!

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome and can't wait to see the pictures. Went to that website and I liked the Cobra kit. When my old bones give up, I might just go to one of these things. Enjoy.:)

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. Do what you have to do to keep riding. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello coquitlam rider, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Good morning Coquitlam. A few kilometers north of you lives one of our members " bstar " in a town called Terrace and just across the border you have " LarryInSeattle " and " Ron Robertson ". We got you covered here.

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Welcome & ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good morning from the other side of the rocks! A few of us in the Edmonton area (I'm actually north of there) and one form over by the Sask border. Three wheels is waaay better than no wheels. Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad your staying in the saddle. Ride safe and enjoy..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts