Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi y'all, herewith for your consideration a list of some parts that I have for sale. They can be purchased separately or as a package in which case I would give you an instant $50.00 discount from the grand total. Location is Jacksonville FL and you are welcome to pick them up in person or we can get an estimate shipping amount based on your zip code and your preferred carrier. I am aware that everybody uses Pay Pal but I don't so if you can somehow send funds without me having to sign with them it's ok or you may transfer funds via Zelle, Money Order or Walmart quick money transfers.

001. ($125.00 ) V-Stream Quantum Hard Coated Anti-Scratch Windshield brand new in box and wrappings, it does have the vent opening (VENT not included). I've just paid about $210.00 with taxes and shipping about 2 weeks ago. You may look it up in the WingStuff website is you like more info. (NEW) *SOLD
002. ($ 40.00) Chromed Trunk Luggage Rack.
003. ($ 75.00) Air Wings full kit. - *SOLD
004. ($ 40.00) OEM Windshield without vent or vent hole.
005. ($ 80.00) Driver's Backrest with Storage Pouch included.
006. ($ 50.00) Air Filter (NEW), Left Side Floorboard Rubber (NEW), Ft Brake Pads Kit (NEW), 2 late model reflectors, Left Side New mirror.
007. ($ 40.00) OEM Rear Tail Lights.
008. ($ 50.00) HJC CS-R3 XXL Full Face Helmet with the clear and the mirror like visors included. This is in like new condition as it was only used for a period of 2 weeks.
009. ($ 25.00) Front Rest Foot Pegs - *SOLD

My motorcycle is a 2002 Goldwing but as you know most of this parts should fit various years or generations if you will. Thank you for looking !

NOTE: More PICS in the next post...

Ray

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi y'all, herewith for your consideration a list of some parts that I have for sale. They can be purchased separately or as a package in which case I would give you an instant $50.00 discount from the grand total. Location is Jacksonville FL and you are welcome to pick them up in person or we can get an estimate shipping amount based on your zip code and your preferred carrier. I am aware that everybody uses Pay Pal but I don't so if you can somehow send funds without me having to sign with them it's ok or you may transfer funds via Zelle, Money Order or Walmart quick money transfers.

001. ($125.00 ) V-Stream Quantum Hard Coated Anti-Scratch Windshield brand new in box and wrappings, it does have the vent opening (VENT not included). I've just paid abo about $210.00 with taxes and shipping about 2 weeks ago. You may look it up in the WingStuff website is you like more info. (NEW)
002. ($ 40.00) Chromed Trunk Luggage Rack.
003. ($ 75.00) Air Wings full kit.
004. ($ 40.00) OEM Windshield without vent or vent hole.
005. ($ 80.00) Driver's Backrest with Storage Pouch included.
006. ($ 50.00) Air Filter (NEW), Left Side Floorboard Rubber (NEW), Ft Brake Pads Kit (NEW), 2 late model reflectors, Left Side New mirror.
007. ($ 40.00) OEM Rear Tail Lights.
008. ($ 50.00) HJC CS-R3 XXL Full Face Helmet with the clear and the mirror like visors included. This is in like new condition as it was only used for a period of 2 weeks.
009. ($ 25.00) Front Rest Foot Pegs

My motorcycle is a 2002 Goldwing but as you know most of this parts should fit various years or generations if you will. Thank you for looking !

NOTE: More PICS in the next post...

Ray

View attachment 276503 View attachment 276504 View attachment 276506 View attachment 276507 View attachment 276508 View attachment 276509 View attachment 276510 View attachment 276511 View attachment 276512 View attachment 276581
Status and description on the Kuryakyn Cruise Mounts please? Unless I missed it from your post, I didn’t see it described.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Status and description on the Kuryakyn Cruise Mounts please? Unless I missed it from your post, I didn’t see it described.
I've just added them and edited the first post which now includes a picture, it's just that they were blocked behind a vehicle that I moved this morning and I had no photos readily available before, always like to include a pic of the items for sale. There's the set and an extra short one that may go with them as well.They are available (item 009).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've just added them and edited the first post which now includes a picture, it's just that they were blocked behind a vehicle that I moved this morning and I had no photos readily available before, always like to include a pic of the items for sale. There's the set and an extra short one that may go with them as well.They are available (item 009).
I’ll take them and send a PM

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good morning, 'Scooter01' PMed me early yesterday and was very interested so at this juncture you are number 2. Thank you and I'll stay in touch one thing or the other.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Starwing, the foot pegs were received and installed. Perfect fit and a great addition to my bike. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Safe riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts