Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to have my bike serviced and I'd be interested in getting some feedback on the Honda dealers in NWA. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't know how you feel; some people swear by going to the dealer. I am one of those who think that as long as you go to a reputable mechanic than you should be covered by the warranty.

Ok, back to your going to a Honda dealer. I only bring my '08 wing into the dealer if it is something that my mechanic can't or won't (because its too time consuming) do. I save a lot of doe,rae,me that way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goldwing Service in Northwest Arkansas

Good point, Commander K. You are right, I'd be very happy to hear about any highly recommended mechanic in NWA that could service my Wing. Thanks

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
With a shop manual and some decent (but not crazy expensive) tools, anyone with some aptitude can perform basic maintenance on a Wing. More complex matters are best left to someone with more skills than I posess certainly. A one on one visit to the shop and speaking with their service writer or better yet the service manager should give you a readable impression as to what their service is like. Then check for word of mouth (like what you're doing with this post) confirmation before taking the plunge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts