Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While in D.C. yesterday with the kids, the wife say's Look at that Goldwing Sculpture......It's kinda cool. I have no Idea what it's supposed to be...but maybe the artist rides a Wing?

Mark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's worth a ride downtown. Is that on Independence or Constitution ?
Lee,

I believe it was on 7th & Constitution....right there at the mall entrance off 7th.

I do like your thinking on the "road sofa" idea!!

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's Art where the viewer is the creative catalyst. Good eyes.
I'll relay the that to the wife....she's the one with the good eyes!

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
pretty cool

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Really cool!!! A Henry Moore....Here is another by him. Looks to me like a saddle. Makes me think, Henry rode a Goldwing and liked Rodeo's. Must have been a solid individual:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Well you guys are alot more introspective than I...I never could decipher what many consider 'art'. But hey, whatever blows your skirt up Marilyn!;):D

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well you guys are alot more introspective than I...I never could decipher what many consider 'art'. But hey, whatever blows your skirt up Marilyn!;):D
I'm with you on the "artsie" stuff.....If the wife hadn't pointed it out, I would have thought it was a sculpture of two huge turds....LOL :D

It did take me a few seconds to see her view of it.

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
You can see the concentration in that one's expression, very realistic. However I think he should be sitting on a porcelain plumbing fixture..."sometimes I sits and thinks; and sometimes I just sits...";)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts