Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm headed over to my moms in afew hours to do some work for her but i'm taking the keys for the 1200 wing and start it up. i will not have time to take it for a ride though

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Yer teasing yerself buddy! Fair play for helping yer Mam though:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't want to leave the van at mom's and i'm going by myself so noone to drive the van back to my house. i'll more than likely make it to my nieces house tomorrow and start up the 1500, more teasing

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i didn't even get to start up the 1200 :( tomorrow i am headed to my niece robyn's house with my niece bettyboop to help her put another plexifairing3 on her nakkid 1100 wing. hopefully there will be enough time to start my 1500 wing and maybe ride it around the block a few times

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Hope you get it on the road. The snow should be about gone from up there. I'll send some warm and sunny weather your way.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Vrooooom! Vroooooom ! Vroooooom ! There you go. I started the bike for you. My neighbor was proud of the fact that he brought his Fat Boy out of hibernation yesterday and it started right up.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there has been a change of plans and we are not going to put the plexifairing on the 1100 today and i am not going to go start or ride the 1500. crownfire the snow is gone but the warm weather you sent wasn't quite enough, it will be colder here today than yesterday

·
Registered
835 Posts
And here William. They're calling for another 2" of snow tomorrow and neither the Wing nor I am impressed :(. Happy first day of spring.
Strat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts