Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every sunday i go to the local coffee shop to get coffee and donuts for the family and there is a group that meets there every week called the HD riders club. they plan a ride and go for the day.Was wondering if there is such a group in the ststen island or neer by new jersey area that does the same thing

·
Registered
34 Posts
every sunday i go to the local coffee shop to get coffee and donuts for the family and there is a group that meets there every week called the HD riders club. they plan a ride and go for the day.Was wondering if there is such a group in the ststen island or neer by new jersey area that does the same thing
Check with the Gold Wing Road Riders Association. www.gwrra.org
Look for a chapter in your area. Also try the CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association) they have weekly rides in my area anyway.

Best of luck...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I agree.. look at the gwrra chapter sites....however you might be disappointed in the number of available rides....One thing HD riders have going for themselves is the number of group rides that occur locally....I guess they like to party a little more than GW'ers..

Good Luck & Safe Ride...:)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
GWRRA chapters are only as active as their members. Lots of the chapters here in Alberta have weekly runs though. Lots of members in New Jersey (200+), but don't see any listings for Staten Island.

·
Registered
793 Posts
This is true of GWRRA chapters, the chapter that I am the director of, we do have weekly ice cream rides, but attendance is not always what you could call stellar. But that does not mean that you can not attend other chapter functions, but it is encouraged to partake in activities with any chapter you choose, anywhere in the world. We met a couple from Miami while on the BRP,who said they'd show us around S. Florida when we go down.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I agree. There are as many varied GWRRA chapters as their are chapters. I rode witth one that was a great bunch of folks then another where if you didn't ride a wing tryke they looked down at you. In fact they made fun of my sister and brother-in-laws HDs. Yea they were dirty but they had ridden down a gravel road then 100+ miles befor they got to the car show. Brother in law rides a pearl white 2003 ultra glide. Most of the candy on the bike was hand made by him not baught. Check out the chapter near you.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts