Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering why i joined this! 3 posts and no responces ! not even a welcome aboard. how long have they been makeing the wing 34 yrs? ,theyv'e only been makeing the roadstar 10 yrs,on their site when you post something asking for tech help or advice you get a number of responces within minutes from moderators and members.oh and by the way their site is FREE !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry..

Sorry... just logged on - took my better half out to supper. I didn't pay to join, just love motorcycles!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hello Bobby2407, welcome to the board. I have not been on this board long but have gotton responses to questions. There are many wing boards this being one of them. To me, this board seems to be less social, no nonsense. Mostly just question & answer. That is one of reasons I like it. Some of the other boards have more conversation and social events etc. BTW I did not pay to be on this board either.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome bobby2407, i try to greet and help as many as i can on this forum but i am not the adm or a mod on this forum so if you asked a tech question i can't answer as your first post i probally didn't greet you. who the mods and adm are i don't know this place just seems to run it self and is not as active as other goldwing forums that i am on

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just joined today. I hope it isnt a dead site. I am not a tech guy and I need help from time to time and that is why I join these forums. Lets hope for the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts