Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been smugly reading the comments about packing the bikes away for the winter, delighting in my usually year round riding weather.
BUT, I am swallowing my unspoken words. Our wet season is here, a couple of weeks late, but the bike now hasn't been out for over a week. If I don't get it on the road tomorrow, both of us will be suffering withdrawal symptoms.

·
Super Moderator
28,254 Posts
If I don't get it on the road tomorrow, both of us will be suffering withdrawal symptoms.
Oh & we are all feeling sorry for you at this point.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,758 Posts
Mine has not seen the road for a month and probably won't see it again until late March or early April... sigh...

·
Registered
514 Posts
The thermometer says 32 as I type this, but temps are supposed to sneek up into the 50's today here, should be able to get some saddle time in today. I'll twist the throttle once or twice for the snowbound.

·
Premium Member
17,175 Posts
I have been smugly reading the comments about packing the bikes away for the winter, delighting in my usually year round riding weather.
BUT, I am swallowing my unspoken words. Our wet season is here, a couple of weeks late, but the bike now hasn't been out for over a week. If I don't get it on the road tomorrow, both of us will be suffering withdrawal symptoms.
:(:(: Like we say in the Northwest Corner "Pull up your Big Boy Panties and deal with it".:D:D
My Wing has been in Storage about a month now. So Sad:(:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Out this morning be for the wife and kids got up and did my Sunday ride, I do love the heated seat and grips at 23 you do need to look out for the ice. Thank you mother Honda.

·
Super Moderator
15,176 Posts
32f and patches of ice all over the place. i just got my wings in my neighbors garage yesterday and like charlie they won't be out until the end of march

·
Banned
3,211 Posts
Well I am in Van Horn, TX. It is supposed to be warm here but it is 32 degrees. Last night, I camped in Colombus New Mexico and it got down to 27 degrees. The heated gear sure was nice. Tomorrow, I am putting in a full day to get 500 miles in to Belton, TX.

So I have another 4500 miles before mine gets the cover for the winter.

·
Super Moderator
15,176 Posts
55f and it finally stopped raining but it isn't worth the effort to get the wing out for just one day. actually i don't mind putting the bikes in hibernation for a few months

·
Premium Member
2,000 Posts
I put mine away a couple of weeks ago and out of sight out of mind. This is a busier time of year for me until after the new year. Even if the weather is decent, because of the salt on the roads I don't pull her out. Give me 2 or 3 months and I'll be whistling a different tune. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts